Karuna Reiki II Practitioner Classes
in Orange County, California
Dr. Anne Reith is a
Registered Karuna Reiki® Master/Teacher by the
International Center of Reiki Training
NOTE: Click here for more information about Karuna Reiki
Become fully connected with Divine energy during your healings!
The symbols taught during this Karuna Reiki II course connect you with Divine sources of healing energy. This powerful connection deepens the healing process and also brings amazing new spiritual energy into your life.
Additionally, during Karuna Reiki II, you will learn a form of “sound healing” in which you use your “Karuna empowered voice” in the form of chanting, toning, and intoning. These techniques enhance the healing process in very profound and powerful ways.
KARUNA REIKI II COURSE OBJECTIVES:
During this 1-time workshop, you will:
- Be attuned to the 4 Karuna Reiki II symbols that connect you with Divine sources of energy
- Be guided through the process of conducting treatment sessions with Karuna Reiki II symbols
- Be provided with ample time to practice using your new Karuna Reiki II energy during a healing session
- Be taught how to deepen the impact of your healing work through using toning, intoning, and chanting with your “Karuna empowered voice”
KARUNA REIKI II INCLUDES:
- A professionally prepared 28-page manual, which is supplemental to the official manual provided by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT).
- In-person instruction with time for questions.
- Attunement to 4 Karuna Reiki II symbols that connect you with Divine sources of healing energy.
- Instruction in and time to practice using toning, intoning, and chanting.
- Extended time to practice using your new skills.
- A “Certificate of Completion” issued by the ICRT, which makes you eligible to become registered with the ICRT as a Karuna Reiki II Practitioner.
REPEAT THIS COURSE FOR FREE: Students who have previously taken (i.e., paid for) this course with Anne are welcome to sit in for FREE. We will need to confirm your attendance in our database. Once confirmed, you must let us know that you plan to attend, and you will be responsible for bringing your manual with you. (NOTE: If you need a new manual, you can purchase for a minimal fee.)
What Students Are Saying about Dr. Anne’s Karuna Reiki II Classes:
“After completing Karuna I, my connection to spiritual energy felt much stronger and deeper. The Karuna II attunement seemed to launch and release deep emotional energy. The energy felt like beautiful warm waves of bliss and love, as well as intense waves of great sadness all pouring deep into my heart chakra and soul. Truly amazing! Reiki and Karuna Reiki have changed my life for the better. I feel calmer, lighter, more intuitive, and more in the moment than ever before. I am forever grateful for Karuna Reiki and my wonderful Karuna Reiki Master/Teacher, Anne.” (D.D., Corona, California)
For more information about what Anne’s students have gained from attending her Reiki Classes, please visit Reviews and Testimonials Page.
DATE OF NEXT CLASS: Sunday, March 19, 2017
TIME: Noon-6:00 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: Karuna Reiki® I Practitioner
- Optional Payment Plans:
- 2 payments of $205
- 3 payments of $140
- 4 payments of $110
In order to qualify for the following discounted tuition rate, you must be a registered IMPART Certification student in good standing.
- Optional Payment Plans
- 2 payments of $190
- 3 payments of $130
- 4 payments of $100
Click here to learn more about IMPART Certification programs for Psychics, Mediums, and Healers.
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- The student may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until the student has provided either (a) post-dated checks or (b) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date.
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required for this course! To register, contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, California
- Reiki is not licensed by the State of California and is NOT intended to replace traditional Western medical or mental health treatments.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see Reviews and what Anne’s students have to say about her Reiki classes and FAQs about Classes and Workshops.
Visit our Google+ page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D