Karuna Reiki Master Classes
in Orange County, California
Dr. Anne Reith is a
Registered Karuna Reiki Master/Teacher
by the International Center of Reiki Training
NOTE: Click here for more information about Karuna Reiki
Become fully connected with Divine energy during your healings!
In order to teach Karuna Reiki®, you need to be certified and registered with the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT). Once you have completed your Karuna Reiki Master class, you are then allowed to purchase the manuals and certificates for your students.
In addition to learning how to teach Karuna Reiki and how to “pass” the sacred Karuna Reiki attunements to others, this Karuna Master class will include instruction in how to perform “shadow self” meditations with your clients.
KARUNA REIKI MASTER COURSE OBJECTIVES:
During this 1-time workshop, you will learn how to teach Karuna Reiki® to others (including how to perform attunements) according to the requirements set by the International Center of Reiki Training (ICRT). You will also discuss and learn how to use a “shadow self” meditation.
KARUNA REIKI MASTER INCLUDES:
- A professionally prepared 44-page manual, which is supplemental to the official manual provided by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT).
- In-person instruction with time for questions.
- Attunement to 4 Karuna Reiki Master Symbols, which can be used during healings and the attunement process.
- Time to practice passing Karuna Reiki attunements to others.
- The opportunity to discuss and then participate in a potentially powerful guided meditation intended to heal “shadow self” issues (AKA “inner child” issues)
- A “Certificate of Completion” issued by the ICRT, which makes you eligible to become registered with the ICRT as a Karuna Reiki Master.
REPEAT THIS COURSE FOR FREE: Students who have previously taken (i.e., paid for) this course with Anne are welcome to sit in for FREE. We will need to confirm your attendance in our database. Once confirmed, you must let us know that you plan to attend, and you will be responsible for bringing your manual with you. (NOTE: If you need a new manual, you can purchase for a minimal fee.)
Here’s What Anne’s Students Are Saying About Her Karuna Reiki Master Class:
“I am a confident Karuna Master due to Anne’s fun and focused teaching style – not to mention her top notch manuals. Through Anne’s guidance, I have learned the importance of “letting go” of my expectations and the outcome of my healing sessions. And by doing so, I am a stronger healer and a much more effective conduit for the Life Force Energy to flow. When I think about all I’ve gained from Anne, my Reiki/Karuna Master . . . all I can do is shake my head and say, “Wow!” Seriously . . . “WOW!!!” (M.R., Mission Viejo, California)
For more information about Anne’s classes see Reviews of what Anne’s students have to say about her Karuna Reiki classes & FAQ About Classes and Workshops.
DATE OF NEXT CLASS: Sunday, October 23, 2016
TIME: Noon-6:00 p.m.
- Optional Payment Plans:
- 2 payments of $305
- 3 payments of $205
- 4 payments of $160
DISCOUNTED TUITION FOR IMPART CERTIFICATION STUDENTS: In order to qualify for the following discounted tuition rate, you must be a registered IMPART Certification student in good standing.
- Optional Payment Plans
- 2 payments of $280
- 3 payments of $190
- 4 payments of $145
Click here to learn more about IMPART Certification programs for Psychics, Mediums, and Healers.
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- The student may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until the student has provided either (a) post-dated checks or (b) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date.
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required for this course! Email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, California
- Reiki is not licensed by the State of California and is NOT intended to replace traditional Western medical or mental health treatments.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see: Reviews & what Anne’s students have to say about her Reiki classes and/or FAQs about Classes and Workshops.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.