Karuna Reiki Master Classes
in Orange County, California
Dr. Anne Reith is a
Registered Karuna Reiki Master/Teacher by the
International Center of Reiki Training
NOTE: Click here for more information about Karuna Reiki
Become fully connected with Divine energy during your healings!
During this 1-time workshop, you will . . .
- Learn how to teach Karuna Reiki®to others (including how to perform attunements) according to the guidelines of the International Center of Reiki Training (ICRT)
- Be attuned to the 4 Karuna Reiki Master symbols, all of which are used during the Karuna Reiki attunement process
- Spend time practicing the Karuna Reiki attunement process
- Participate in a discussion and potentially powerful guided meditation intended to heal “shadow self” issues
Your course fee includes a professionally prepared 44-page manual, which is supplemental to the official manual provided by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT). At the end of class, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” issued by the ICRT, which makes you eligible to become registered with the ICRT as a Karuna Reiki I and II Master.
For more information about Anne’s classes see Reviews of what Anne’s students have to say about her Karuna Reiki classes & FAQ About Classes and Workshops.
DATE OF NEXT CLASS: The next date is currently being selected. To provide input regarding the date of this and other IMPART classes, please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community. In the meantime, please check Anne’s Calendar regularly.
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, California
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required for this course! Email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
- $575 if paid in full
- Optional Payment Plans:
- 2 payments of $295
- 3 payments of $200
- 4 payments of $155
If the student chooses to use a payment plan:
- The student may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until the student has provided either (1) post-dated checks or (2) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date. However, a limited number of exceptions may be approved if at least 1/2 of the course tuition is paid before the class date.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.