Karuna Reiki Master Classes
in Orange County, California
(AKA: Karuna Reiki I and II Master/Teacher)
Dr. Anne Reith is a
Registered Karuna Reiki Master/Teacher by the
International Center of Reiki Training
NOTE: Click here for more information about Karuna Reiki
Become fully connected with Divine energy during your healings!
During this 1-time workshop, you will . . .
- Learn how to teach Karuna Reiki®to others (including how to perform attunements) according to the guidelines of the International Center of Reiki Training (ICRT)
- Be attuned to the 4 Karuna Reiki Master symbols, all of which are used during the Karuna Reiki attunement process
- Spend time practicing the Karuna Reiki attunement process
- Participate in a discussion and potentially powerful guided meditation intended to heal “shadow self” issues
Your course fee includes a professionally prepared 44-page manual, which is supplemental to the official manual provided by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT). At the end of class, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” issued by the ICRT, which makes you eligible to become registered with the ICRT as a Karuna Reiki I and II Master.
For more information about Anne’s classes see Reviews of what Anne’s students have to say about her Karuna Reiki classes & FAQ About Classes and Workshops.
DATE OF NEXT CLASS: Saturday, December 6, 2014
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, California
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required for this course! Email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
- $575 if paid in full
- Optional Payment Plans:
- 2 payments of $295
- 3 payments of $200
- 4 payments of $155
If the student chooses to use a payment plan:
- The student may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until the student has provided either (1) post-dated checks or (2) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date. However, a limited number of exceptions may be approved if at least 1/2 of the course tuition is paid before the class date.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.