How to Learn Astrology
Understanding Yourself and Others
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
NOTE: Click here for more information about this course and all of Anne’s Astrology Courses.
Come explore your life script by using your natal (AKA birth) chart to learn astrology!
Anne describes her Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself and Others course as analogous to building the foundation of a house. If the foundation of your house is secure (i.e., your basic understanding of astrology), then your house (i.e., your future studies of astrology) will stand strong for years to come.
By combining her knowledge of astrology, her background in psychology, and her love of teaching, Anne will guide you through a step-by-step process of interpreting your own natal chart. Through this process you will not only build the foundation of your house, but will also gain amazing insights about yourself and information that will lead to greater self-acceptance and peace of mind.
Just a few of these possible discoveries include:
- What are your life lessons?
- Where in your life will luck and recognition most likely come from?
- How do you prefer to communicate with others (and be communicated with)?
- What qualities do you need in a work environment or in a significant other in order to be happy?
- How do people view you (even if you aren’t aware of it or comfortable with it)?
- What do you need to heal within yourself before you can help others?
- Review basic information about astrology (e.g., history, types of charts)
- Learn how to read an astrological chart (e.g., houses, angles, degrees, minutes)
- Discover the meanings of the 10 planets, 12 houses, and 12 astrological signs
- Learn about hemispheres, elements, modalities, and polarities
- Explore additional fun stuff, such as Chiron, the Nodes, and the Part of Fortune
- Take a preliminary look at how to interpret a chart
THIS BEGINNING ASTROLOGY COURSE INCLUDES:
- An extensive 126-page Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself & Others manual presented in an easy-to-use workbook format
- In-person instruction with time for questions
- A copy of your natal (AKA birth) chart and other supportive print-outs
- The opportunity to view an online video of each astrology class. Each video will be available for 1 month following class meetings, and anyone who is registered for the course will be given access to it. This is a wonderful opportunity for (a) those who were present at the class and would like to review some or all of the class content in order to “lock in the learning” and (b) for those who have to miss a class for any reason.
- RETAKE THE COURSE FOR A REDUCED FEE: A limited number of seats in this course will be made available for those who have previously taken Anne’s multi-part Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself & Others course. Contact Anne in order to determine if you are eligible for the reduced fee and to discuss payment options.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with the course, you can receive a full refund of your tuition. In order to qualify, you must (a) request a refund before the 2nd class meeting and (b) return the workbook.
THE 2017-18 BEGINNING ASTROLOGY COURSE IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW MEMBERS. Contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com if you would like to be added to the “Interested List” for future Beginning Astrology courses.
DATES: 4th Thursday of the month beginning on July 27, 2017
- This 10-part course will be held on the 4th Thursdays of July-October 2017 & January-June 2018.
- Specific dates:
- During 2017: July 27, August 24, September 28, & October 26.
- During 2018: January 25, February 22, March 22, April 26, May 24, & June 28.
- No class: November & December 2017 due to the holidays.
- Although not mandatory, in-person attendance at the first class is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
- Assuming space is available, this class MAY remain open to new members until the second class. After that time, no new students will be added to the class.
TIME: 7:00-9:00 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: None! (Beginning, intermediate, & advanced students are welcome!)
TUITION: Course includes ten (10) 2-hour classes, in-person instruction, access to video archive of class meetings, manual, and all astrological charts.
- Optional Payment Plans:
- 2 payments of $185
- 3 payments of $130
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- The first payment must be received in order to confirm registration in the course.
- The student can select the date of the additional payment(s). If a 2-payment plan is selected, then the 2nd payment must be received no later than the 2nd class meeting. If a 3-payment plan is selected, then the 2nd payment must be received no later than the 2nd class meeting, and the 3rd payment must be received no later than the 3rd class meeting.
- For any additional payments, the student must either (a) provide a post-dated check(s) or (b) provide credit card authorization.
REQUIREMENT OF ALL ENROLLED STUDENTS: Please understand that learning astrological information is cumulative (i.e., understanding new information requires understanding previously presented information). Therefore, if you enroll in this course, you will need to make a commitment to review the video of a missed class before attending the next class. Time cannot and will not be spent in the next class getting you “caught up.”
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: As part of your course fee, Anne will provide you with a copy of your natal (AKA birth) chart. In order to prepare your chart, you will need to provide the following information when registering for this course:
- Your name
- EXACT place of birth (i.e., city, county, state, country)
- EXACT date of birth
- EXACT time of birth
- Include A.M. or P.M.
- Include source of information (e.g., birth certificate, mother’s report)
NOTES ON ASTROLOGICAL CHARTS:
- Having your natal (birth) chart is an important part of your enjoyment of this course. If you do not have exact birth information, you can still enroll in this course. However, please consult with Anne before preregistering.
- Anne would be glad to prepare additional charts for your family or friends. There will a $15 charge per chart.
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED: Contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, CA
- To sign up to receive Anne’s New & Full Moon Updates, see Join Anne’s Online Community.
- Anne also teaches the following Astrology courses: (a) Intermediate Astrology: Aspects, Configurations, Patterns, and Basic Chart Interpretation and (b) Advanced Astrology: Advanced Natal Chart Interpretation, Transits, and Much More!
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops and Anne’s Calendar.
Visit our Google+ page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.