in Orange County, California
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
Come learn how to communicate
with your deceased loved ones
and with the deceased loved ones of others!
Those who have “crossed over” are so eager to communicate with us through the use of mediumship. Communicating with those you have known in the past can be very healing, but you can also learn how to communicate with those you have never met (e.g., a grandfather who passed before you were born, famous people) and even deceased pets!
During this Mediumship class, you will learn how to use “the clairs” (e.g., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance) to communicate with those who once lived here on the Earth plane. Each class will include:
- Mini-lectures that answer many of the questions relevant to mediumship, such as:
- Why is it said, “All mediums are psychic, but not all psychics are mediums”?
- How soon after someone dies can we connect with him/her?
- Can a deceased loved one be your “guide”?
- What about special situations (e.g., souls who don’t cross, what are “ghosts,” deaths from suicide)?
- Can you see evidence of their presence in photographs in the form of orbs? Anne will explain what orbs are and will bring a notebook containing pictures of orbs.
- A guided meditation will be included each evening that is designed to help you connect with someone who has crossed over to the Light.
- A variety of exercises will be used to help you practice your new mediumship skills.
- First-time students receive a FREE handout on psychic protection. (Click here to review Anne’s ebook Psychic Protection 101)
* * * NEW STUDENTS WELCOME ANYTIME * * *
No previous mediumship skills required!
Different topics, guided meditations, and exercises each week.
* * * COME WHEN YOU CAN & MISS WHEN YOU MUST! * * *
1. It is recommended that before each mediumship class you take a moment to
invite a deceased loved one to join you.
Deceased loved ones often say that they are present during a reading
simply because they were invited!
2. Although regular attendance is recommended when learning mediumship, it is not required.
3. For more information about Anne’s classes,
see reviews of what Anne’s students have to say about her Mediumship Classes, FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops, and Anne’s Calendar.
This class is part of Anne’s Psychic Development, Mediumship, and Channeling class, which meets Thursday evenings. Outlined below is the structure of the Thursday evening class. Feel free to click on the links for additional information about these topics:
- 1st THURSDAYS: PSYCHIC SKILL DEVELOPMENT (i.e., practice using a skill or tool)
- 2nd THURSDAYS: LECTURE/DEMO SERIES (i.e., topical presentation relevant to psychics, mediums, healers) & SAMPLING OF READING & HEALING TECHNIQUES EVENTS
- 3rd THURSDAYS: MEDIUMSHIP
- 4th THURSDAYS: CHANNELING
- 5th THURSDAYS: NO CLASS
DATES: 3rd Thursday of the month
TIME: 7:00-9:30 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: NONE! (Beginning, intermediate, and advanced students are always welcome!)
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is not required for this class. All forms of payment are accepted at the door. For more information, feel free to contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or (714) 599-0017.
TUITION: $25 (Discounts available when purchase package of 4 classes. Click here for details about IMPART Vouchers.)
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, California
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.