IMPART Registration and Refund
Policies and Procedures
Click the link below for more information about IMPART Registration and Refund Policies and Procedures:
- Registration and Refund Policies/Procedures for Tuesday and Thursday On-going IMPART Courses at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center
- Policies Regarding IMPART Vouchers
- Registration and Refund Policies/Procedures for 1-time IMPART Workshops (e.g., Reiki, Psychic Development 101, Business 101) and Multi-part Astrology Courses at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center
- Policies Regarding IMPART Payment Plans
- IMPART Course Cancellation Policy
Registration and Refund Policies/Procedures for Tuesday and Thursday On-going IMPART Courses at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center
The tuition for (a) the 2nd Monday Sampling of Reading & Healing Techniques event, (b) the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Thursday Psychic Development, Mediumship, and Channeling class, and (d) the 4th Tuesday of the month Advanced Practice class is either:
- $30 per class
- $25 per class with the purchase of 4 IMPART Vouchers ($100 for 4 IMPART Vouchers)
- Students may pay for individual classes or for IMPART vouchers either. . .
- At the door with cash, check, or credit card authorization.
- In advance with credit card authorization by emailing us at Anne@AnneReith.com or calling (714) 599-0017.
NOTE: For those who pay in advance, no refunds are permitted.
Students wishing to enroll in certain IMPART classes can elect to purchase a set of 4 IMPART Vouchers for a total price of $100 (which comes to $25 per class). They can be purchased (a) in advance by emailing us at Anne@AnneReith.com, (b) by calling (714) 599-0017, or (c) at the door of any IMPART event.
Vouchers can only be used for the following classes:
- 4th Tuesday of the month – Advanced Practice in the Psychic & Healing Arts
- Thursday evening – Psychic Development, Mediumship, & Channeling
If you purchase IMPART vouchers:
- IMPART does not keep track of who purchased vouchers or how many of your vouchers have been used (or not used).
- Vouchers will be treated like cash.
- If lost, they cannot be replaced.
- Vouchers can be transferred to anyone you wish.
- There is no expiration date on IMPART Vouchers.
- If you arrive at a class that offers a discounted rate (e.g., Wednesday evening class), then you need to provide an IMPART Voucher in order to receive the discounted rate. If you arrive without a voucher, then you will either need to (a) pay the full tuition for the class (no discounted rates will apply unless an IMPART Voucher is presented) or (b) pay for 4 more IMPART Vouchers and use one of those Vouchers for that evening’s class. “I owe you’s” will not be accepted.
- IMPART Vouchers can only be used to pay for the classes listed above. Vouchers cannot be used to pay for healing arts classes (e.g., Reiki), Tuesday evening Development Circles, 1-time weekend workshops (e.g., Psychic Development 101), Astrology courses, or online or in store products (e.g., audio recordings, ebooks).
Registration, Roll-Over, and Refund Policies/Procedures for 1-time IMPART Workshops (e.g., Reiki, Psychic Development 101, Business 101) and Multi-part Astrology Courses at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center
We realize that circumstances beyond your control or personal choice may result in your desire to withdraw from a course for which you have previously registered. If tuition was received in advance of the class/course, then in order to receive a refund, your request must be received by email or phone at least three weeks (21 days) prior to the course date.
No refunds will typically be approved less than three weeks (21 days) before the start of a class/course. However, if verifiable extenuating circumstances exist, then a 1-time accommodation may be approved. If granted, the following policies will be in effect:
- The student’s tuition for the course will be “rolled over” to the same course on a later date. The student’s tuition cannot be used to pay for a different course, any IMPART products, or IWWC rental fees.
- If the tuition rate has increased for the course since the time that the roll-over was approved, then the student agrees to pay the difference.
- Once the same course is scheduled on a date acceptable to the student, then the student will need to confirm in writing his or her intent to take the new course.
- Once confirmation is received in writing, then a request to withdraw from the new course must be received at least 21 days in advance of the class/course. If received 21 days or more in advance, then the tuition will be rolled over 1 more time to the same course on a later date. A refund will not be granted.
- If a request to withdraw from the new course is received less than 21 days in advance, then the option to “roll over” the tuition will not be granted again and the student will forfeit his or her tuition.
- If the student has been approved for a second roll-over of his/her tuition and the student requests in writing to withdraw from the course, then the tuition is forfeited regardless of how far in advance the withdrawal request is received.
Exceptions to Roll-Over Policy
- A roll-over of tuition will not be automatically approved if (a) a student cancels less than 7 days in advance of the course, (b) the student is enrolled in a course that is sold out, and (c) IMPART is unable to find someone to fill the seat in the class/course.
- At her discretion, Anne may choose to no longer teach a course that is currently being offered through IMPART. If this happens and a student has been previously approved for a roll-over of their tuition for a discontinued course, the student can apply the tuition to either (a) another course currently being offered through IMPART or (b) if available, the online equivalent of the course (i.e., downloadable ebook & video). If the student cannot find an acceptable alternative course or isn’t interested in the online version of the course, then the student will forfeit his or her roll-over tuition.
If the student chooses to use a payment plan:
- The student may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until the student has provided either (a) post-dated checks or (2) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date. However, a limited number of exceptions may be approved if at least 1/2 of the course tuition is paid before the class date.
- If the student withdraws before the course, then see previous section regarding Refund Policies.
- If insufficient funds are available to cover post-dated checks, then all fees incurred by IMPART are the responsibility of the student. Reimbursement is expected within 7 days of notification.
- If a credit card is no longer active at the time that a payment was authorized, then the student is responsible for providing IMPART with an alternative form of payment within 3 days of the original payment date.
Courses with insufficient enrollment may have to be canceled. Enrollees will be notified at least 48 hours in advance by email or phone. All registrants will receive a full refund of their tuition.
Visit our Google+ page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.