IMPART Registration and Refund
Policies and Procedures
Click the link below for more information about IMPART Registration and Refund Policies and Procedures:
- Registration and Refund Policies/Procedures for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday On-Going IMPART Courses at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center in Santa Ana, CA
- Policies Regarding IMPART Vouchers
- Registration and Refund Policies/Procedures for 1-time IMPART Workshops (e.g., Reiki, Psychic Development 101, Business 101) at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center in Santa Ana, CA
- Policies Regarding IMPART Payment Plans
- IMPART Course Cancellation Policy
Registration and Refund Policies/Procedures for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday On-Going IMPART Courses at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center in Santa Ana, CA
The tuition for (a) the 4th Tuesday of the month Advanced Practice class, (b) Wednesday’s Mastering the Law of Attraction Processes class, and (c) Thursday’s Psychic Development, Mediumship, and Channeling class is either (1) $25 per class or (2) $20 per class with the purchase of 4 IMPART Vouchers ($80 for 4 vouchers). See next section for policies regarding IMPART Vouchers.
- Students may pay for individual classes or for IMPART vouchers either. . .
- At the door with cash, check, or credit card authorization.
- In advance with credit card authorization by emailing us at Anne@AnneReith.com or calling (714) 599-0017.
- For those who pay in advance, no refunds are permitted.
Students wishing to enroll in certain IMPART classes can elect to purchase a set of 4 IMPART Vouchers for a total price of $80 (which comes to $20 per class). They can be purchased (a) in advance by emailing us at Anne@AnneReith.com or calling (714) 599-0017 or (b) at the door of any IMPART event.
Vouchers can only be used for the following classes:
- 4th Tuesday of the month – Advanced Practice in the Psychic & Healing Arts
- Wednesday evening – Mastering the Law of Attraction Processes
- Thursday evening – Psychic Development, Mediumship, & Channeling
If you purchase payment vouchers:
- IMPART does not keep track of who purchased vouchers or how many of your vouchers have been used (or not used).
- Vouchers will be treated like cash.
- If lost, they cannot be replaced.
- Vouchers can be transferred to anyone you wish.
- There is no expiration date on IMPART Vouchers.
- If you arrive at a class that offers a discounted rate (e.g., Wednesday evening class), then you need to provide an IMPART Voucher in order to receive the discounted rate. If you arrive without a voucher, then you will either need to (a) pay the full tuition for the class (no discounted rates will apply unless an IMPART Voucher is presented) or (b) pay for 4 more IMPART Vouchers and use one of those Vouchers for that evening’s class. “I owe you’s” will not be accepted.
- IMPART Vouchers can only be used to pay for the classes listed above. Vouchers cannot be used to pay for healing arts classes (e.g., Reiki), Tuesday evening Development Circles, 1-time weekend workshops (e.g., Psychic Development 101), Spiritual Consultation sessions, or online or in store products (e.g., audio recordings, ebooks).
Registration and Refund Policies/Procedures for 1-Time IMPART Workshops (e.g., Reiki, Psychic Development 101, Business 101) at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center
Anne realizes that circumstances beyond your control or personal choice may result in your desire to withdraw from a course for which you have previously registered. If tuition was received in advance of the class, then in order to receive a refund, your request must be received by email or phone at least three weeks (21 days) prior to the course date. A withdrawal fee of 20% will be withheld from the total amount of the workshop tuition. No refunds will be made less than three weeks (20 days) before the start of an event, unless verifiable extenuating circumstances exist.
If the student chooses to use a payment plan:
- The student may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until the student has provided either (a) post-dated checks or (2) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date. However, a limited number of exceptions may be approved if at least 1/2 of the course tuition is paid before the class date.
- If the student withdraws before the course, then see previous section regarding Refund Policies.
- If insufficient funds are available to cover post-dated checks, then all fees incurred by IMPART are the responsibility of the student. Reimbursement is expected within 7 days of notification.
- If a credit card is no longer active at the time that a payment was authorized, then the student is responsible for providing IMPART with an alternative form of payment within 3 days of the original payment date.
Courses with insufficient enrollment may have to be canceled. Enrollees will be notified at least 48 hours in advance by email or phone. All registrants will receive a full refund of their tuition.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.