Frequently Asked Questions
About IMPART’s Certification Programs
for Psychics, Mediums, and Healers
Click the link below to learn more about IMPART’s Certification Programs:
- What is IMPART?
- What Certification Programs are currently offered through IMPART?
- Why should I consider becoming certified?
- Personal benefits of enrolling in an IMPART Certification Program
- Benefits of enrolling if you are interested in working (or are working) professionally
- Is anyone eligible to sign up for IMPART’s Certification Programs?
- How long do the IMPART Certification Programs take to complete?
- Can the courses be completed online?
- How much does a Certification Program cost?
- Can some of the requirements be waived based on past training/education?
- Can some of the requirements be waived based on past experience working as a psychic, medium, or healer?
- How do I sign up for an IMPART Certification Program?
Click the link below for more detailed information about the following topics:
- Program Overview (including advantages of enrolling)
- Requirements for Certification
- Worksheet for Certification Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Policies and Procedures
- Code of Ethics
im•part (v.): to bestow sacred knowledge upon
IMPART stands for the Institute for Mediumship, Psychic, Astrological, and Reiki Training. It is the umbrella organization through which all of Anne’s psychic development, mediumship, Reiki, and Karuna Reiki® classes are offered and through which her IMPART Certification Programs are administered.
IMPART offers the following three Certification Programs:
You may be thinking . . .“I don’t need to enroll in a Certification program because I’m not interested in becoming a professional psychic, medium or healer.”
Actually, about 70% of our Certification students do not plan to work professionally. They simply want to develop their skills as psychics, mediums, and/or healers so they can help themselves and their loved ones lead happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives. By participating in a Certification Program(s), they say that they are provided with a “track to run on,” “a pace to run at,” a support system to guide them, and a feeling of completion and a sense of pride in earning their Certificate as an IMPART Psychic, Medium, and/or Healer. It also gives them credit for the hard work they put into their growth and training!
Other benefits include:
- IMPART Certification students receive between $20-$40 OFF many of the IMPART classes that are required for Certification. This includes all levels of Reiki, all levels of Karuna Reiki, and all weekend workshops, such as Psychic Development 101, Connecting with Your Angels & Guides, Business 101, and many more.
- By qualifying for these discounted tuition rates, Certification students will save a minimum of $150.00 in class fees by the time they complete one Certification Program. Because the Registration Fee for one Certification Program is $150, this means that you essentially get the Certification Program for FREE! Also, if you enroll in more than one Certification Program or you end up taking more than the minimum number of courses required for your one Certification Program (which many students do), then you could save up to $360.00 in class tuition!
- Certification students are given priority over non-certification students when Anne asks for feedback on possible classes and dates for weekend workshops.
- Certification students are given priority over non-certification students when preregistering for space-limited classes (if you respond during the voting process). Due to class size limitations, many of Anne’s classes sell out. Therefore, being an IMPART Certification student provides you with the best chance of getting into a class that you need for your certification.
- Certification students are given priority over non-certification students to serve as Readers and Healers at our quarterly Sampling of Reading & Healing Techniques event.
- Certification students are supported in staying on track by being sent emails reminders when classes are coming up that are required for your certification program(s).
NOTE: Click here to read more about the personal benefits of enrolling in an IMPART Certification Program for Psychics, Mediums, and/or Healers.
Here are just a few of the additional benefits for those thinking about or those already working as professional psychics, mediums, healers, or spiritual teachers:
- All IMPART Certified graduates are entitled to receive a FREE one year listing on the IMPART Certified Psychic, Medium & Healers online directory, which is viewed by thousands of visitors every month who are specifically looking to work with a IMPART Certified Psychic, Medium, or Healer.
- Certification graduates are supported in establishing the trust and credibility needed to attract more clients by receiving official IMPART Certified Psychic, Medium, or Healer badges (see examples on our website). These can be posted on your website, Facebook pages, business cards, brochures, and other marketing materials as a “seal of approval.”
- Certification students and graduates can elect to rent space to see clients or hold classes/events at the Impart Wisdom & Wellness Center (IWWC). Holding your sessions or healings in the beautiful setting of the IWWC increases the professional credibility of practitioners. It also provides a serene, positive environment that clients/students will enjoy. This increases the chances that they will want to return to see you as an ongoing client and/or refer other to you for sessions or classes/events.
- Certification students and graduates who are working as psychics, mediums, healers, or spiritual coaches may elect to become part of our Featured Practitioner Marketing Program at the IWWC. By doing so, they have the opportunity to receive reduced room rental rates. They also are eligible (a) to advertise their services in the IMPART Weekly Words of Wisdom email newsletter and (b) to place their business cards and brochures in the IWWC lobby.
NOTE: Click here to read more about the professional benefits of enrolling in an IMPART Certification Program for Psychics, Mediums, and/or Healers.
Anyone is eligible to take IMPART classes. Your first step toward becoming an IMPART Certificate student is to meet the Entrance Requirements. This involves taking certain IMPART classes with Anne (e.g., Reiki, Karuna Reiki®, psychic development classes or workshops, mediumship classes or workshops) in order to determine if you are a match with her teaching style and the type of students in her classes.
Until you have decided whether becoming certified is aligned with your goals, you can use the Worksheet for Certification Requirements to keep track of the classes you’ve taken. All classes, regardless of when they were taken, will be counted toward the completion of certification requirements.
However, in order to become officially registered as an IMPART Certification Program student, you will need to take the necessary prerequisite coursework, complete the Application Form, and pay the Registration Fee.
NOTE: Click here to review the Entrance Requirements for IMPART Certification Programs.
The amount of time it takes to complete IMPART’s Certification Programs varies greatly from person-to-person. The specific amount of time depends on factors including time availability, family responsibilities, financial issues, courses being offered at times when you can take them, etc. Most student can easily complete one Certification Program within about 9 months. Even those enrolling in all three Certification Programs can finish in about two years.
NOTE: Based on the date that your application is accepted for each Certification Program, there is a 3-year limit from the date of admission to that Program.
There is an initial Application Fee of $150 for 1 Certification Program, $250 for 2 Programs, and $300 for all 3 Programs. Each class required for a specific program is paid for separately, and they range in price from $20 (e.g., discounted IMPART Vouchers can be purchased for weekday evening classes) to $545 for Reiki Master and Karuna Reiki Master courses.
However, it is impossible to determine the total price of one or more IMPART Certification Programs. Unlike other certification programs, Anne has designed hers to be flexible regarding some of the classes that are required. Many people find it easier to think of her programs like a college major; some courses are required and some are electives.
For example, if money is an issue, then you can elect to accumulate the required elective hours by attending classes that don’t cost as much. This approach may take longer, but it won’t cost as much to do this. For others who want to finish quickly, they can choose some of the higher priced classes that will accumulate hours more quickly.
At the present time, none of the required Certification Program courses are available as home-study classes. Therefore, all courses must be completed in-person. All classes are currently held at the Impart Wisdom & Wellness Center in Santa Ana, CA.
Some of the classes that are included in the IMPART Certification Program may appear to be generic (e.g., Business 101). However, each of the IMPART courses is specially designed to address those working in the field of metaphysics. For example, a college degree in business or business law will serve Certification students well within the field of metaphysics. However, IMPART’s Business 101 course is designed to address issues such as how to set up a metaphysical business, income tax issues specific to metaphysical business, etc. Therefore, most academic courses do not overlap with the content of IMPART Certification Program courses.
Similarly, previous training received from another Reiki Master/Teacher or Karuna Reiki® Master/Teacher cannot be used toward IMPART requirements. The purpose of IMPART’s Certification Programs is to verify that the person has received his or her training from approved IMPART faculty. Therefore, past training in the healing arts cannot be used to meet IMPART Certification requirements.
Can some of the requirements be waived based on past experience working as a psychic, medium, or healer?
We honor and value the previous work you may have done in the field of metaphysics (e.g., working as a psychic or medium) or in the healing arts. However, the purpose of IMPART’s Certification Programs is to verify that the person has received his or her training from IMPART faculty. Therefore, past experience cannot be used to meet certification requirements.
Your first step is to meet the Entrance Requirements by attending some of Anne’s classes. If you have met the entrance requirements and you are interested in enrolling in the Certification Program, please download and submit the Application Form and your Registration Fee to Anne. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to speak with Anne or contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or (714) 599-0017.
NOTE: For more information about IMPART Certification Programs.
Visit our Google+ page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.