Frequently Asked Questions
About IMPART’s Certification Programs
for Healers, Psychics, and Mediums
Click the link below to learn more about IMPART’s Certification Programs:
- What is IMPART?
- What Certification Programs are currently offered through IMPART?
- What other Certification Programs may become available in the future through IMPART?
- Why should I consider becoming certified?
- Is anyone eligible to sign up for IMPART’s Certification Programs?
- How long do the IMPART Certification Programs take to complete?
- Can the courses be completed online?
- Can some of the requirements be waived based on past training/education?
- Can some of the requirements be waived based on past experience working as a psychic, medium, or healer?
- How do I sign up for an IMPART Certification Program?
Click the link below for more detailed information about the following topics:
- Program Overview
- Requirements for Certification
- Worksheet for Certification Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Policies and Procedures
- Code of Ethics
im•part (v.): to bestow sacred knowledge upon
IMPART stands for the Institute for Mediumship, Psychic, Astrological, and Reiki Training. It is the umbrella organization through which all of Anne’s psychic development, mediumship, Reiki, and Karuna Reiki® classes are offered and through which her IMPART Certification Programs are administered.
IMPART offers Certification Programs for the following Professional Specialties:
NOTE: Most of the requirements for the Psychic, Medium, and Healer Certification Programs overlap; therefore, many students elect to complete more than one Professional Specialty.
In the future, IMPART plans to offer a Professional Certification for Astrologers. This program is in the development stage. If you are interested in this Certification Program, you are encouraged to join Anne’s Online Community so you can be notified when enrollment opens.
There many reasons why someone may wish to pursue certification through IMPART. Just a few of these reasons include:
- The certification program requirements “give you a track to run on.” Many students wonder what classes they should take in order to become fully trained as a psychic, a medium, or as a healer, and these programs provide you with a full range of classes combined with exceptional training. By the time you have completed your requirements, you can feel secure in your abilities in your area(s) of Professional Specialization.
- If you plan to work professionally, then. . .
- Your certification will attract more clients and gain the respect of colleagues because they know that you have received your training and certification from one of the most highly respected metaphysical and healing arts teachers in the Southern California area.
- You will be able to list your certification on all advertising (e.g., business cards or websites can state “IMPART Certified Healer,” “IMPART Certified Psychic,” or “IMPART Certified Medium”).
- You will have the assurance that individuals or organizations can contact IMPART to verify completion of your certification.
- For those wishing to build a professional practice, you can elect to be included on Anne’s website as an IMPART Certified Practitioner in your area of Professional Specialization.
Anyone is eligible to take IMPART classes. Your first step toward becoming an IMPART certificate student is to meet the Minimum Entrance Requirements. This involves taking IMPART classes with Anne (e.g., Reiki, Karuna Reiki®, psychic development classes or workshops, mediumship classes or workshops).
Until you have decided whether becoming Certified is aligned with your goals, you can use the Worksheet for Certification Requirements to keep track of the classes you’ve taken. All classes, regardless of when they were taken, will be counted toward the completion of certification requirements.
However, in order to become officially registered as an IMPART Certification Program student, you will need to take the necessary prerequisite coursework, complete the Application Form, and pay the Registration Fee.
NOTE: Click here to review the Minimum Entrance Requirements for IMPART Certification Programs.
IMPART’s Certification Programs are specifically designed to be self-paced. They are meant to provide you with comprehensive and thorough training in subject matter, interpersonal skills, and business training. Although many students complete a Certification Program for personal reasons, those who wish to work professionally will feel fully trained.
The amount of time it takes to complete IMPART’s Certification Programs varies greatly from person-to-person. The specific amount of time depends on factors including time availability, family responsibilities, financial issues, courses being offered at times when you can take them, etc. Most students take anywhere from 1 to 2 years to complete the program.
At the present time, none of the required Certification Program courses are available as home-study classes, although there are plans to make some classes available through distance learning modalities. However, even if some courses can be taken online, the majority of the courses that are required to complete the Certification Program do require in-person attendance in the Orange County area of Southern California (e.g., the Psychic Development, Mediumship, and Channeling class, Reiki courses, Karuna Reiki® courses).
Some of the classes that are included in the IMPART Certification Program may appear to be generic (e.g., Business 101). However, each of the IMPART courses is specially designed to address those working in the field of metaphysics. For example, a college degree in business or business law will serve certification students well within the field of metaphysics, but IMPART’s Business 101 course is designed to address issues such as how to set up a metaphysical business, income tax issues specific to metaphysical business, etc. Therefore, most academic courses do not overlap with the content of IMPART Certification Program courses.
Similarly, previous training received from another Reiki Master/Teacher or Karuna Reiki® Master/Teacher cannot be used toward IMPART requirements. The purpose of IMPART’s Certification Programs is to verify that the person has received his or her training from approved IMPART faculty. Therefore, past training in the healing arts cannot be used to meet IMPART Certification requirements.
Can some of the requirements be waived based on past experience working as a psychic, medium, or healer?
We honor and value the previous work you may have done in the field of metaphysics (e.g., working as a psychic or medium) or in the healing arts. However, the purpose of IMPART’s Certification Programs is to verify that the person has received his or her training from IMPART faculty. Therefore, past experience cannot be used to meet certification requirements.
Your first step is to meet the Minimum Entrance Requirements by attending some of Anne’s classes. If you have met the entrance requirements and you are still interested in enrolling in the Certification Program, please download and submit the Application Form and your Registration Fee to Anne. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to speak with Anne or contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or (714) 599-0017.
NOTE: For more information about IMPART Certification Programs.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.