Sampling of Reading and Healing Techniques
Facilitator: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
On this very special evening, a group of IMPART Certification Program students, IMPART Certification Program graduates, and other advanced students will provide attendees the following services:
- Brief psychic readings
- Brief mediumship sessions
- Brief energy healings (e.g., Reiki, Karuna Reiki, chakra balancing)
NOTE: Sai Maa Diksha Practitioners will be available to provide attendees with Diksha blessings. Attendees are welcome to receive this blessing several times during the evening.
After Anne provides a brief lecture on the services that will be provided that evening, all attendees will receive at least 2 readings OR 1 reading and 1 healing with the Practitioners of his or her choice (with the possibility of receiving more than two sessions depending on final attendance that evening).
PREREGISTRATION STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
Event size is limited!
Therefore, preregistration is strongly recommended
and is the only way to guarantee a spot in this class.
ALTHOUGH STAND-BY SPOTS ARE TYPICALLY AVAILABLE,
THIS EVENT OFTEN SELLS OUT IN ADVANCE!
Stand-by spots are assigned on a “first-come, first served basis.”
Therefore, we recommend arriving as early as 6:00 p.m.
Stand-by registration will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Admittance cannot be guaranteed,
but we usually have room for most, if not all stand-by registrants.
ON-SITE CHECK-IN FOR PREPAID ATTENDEES
Check-in for prepaid attendees will begin at 6:30 p.m.
All attendees MUST arrive by 7:15!
If you preregister for this event by prepaying and
you do not arrive by 7:15,
then you WILL forfeit your seat at the event.
Please allow for extra travel time given the
unpredictability of Southern California freeways.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY
For prepaid attendees,
no refunds or transfers to other events
are available with this event.
Please understand that a specific service
(e.g., reading versus healing, type of reading, type of healing modality)
cannot be guaranteed.
Attendees will be assigned to Practitioners at random.
HOWEVER, the assignments will be based on
each attendee’s ranked order of preference for the available Practitioners.
DATE OF NEXT EVENT: Monday, July 10, 2017
BEGINNING JULY 10, 2017: 2nd Monday of each month
TIME: 7:00-9:30 p.m.
ARRIVAL TIME FOR PREPAID ATTENDEES
For several reasons, timing is extremely important at this event. For that reason:
- Doors open at 6:30.
- We strongly recommend arriving by 6:45 so you have time to review the bios of the Practitioners providing services.
- The event, which includes oral introductions of all practitioners, begins PROMPTLY at 7:00.
- NO EXCEPTIONS: Unfortunately, if you arrive after 7:15, you will not be admitted to the event. No exceptions can be made because you will not have had time to complete the Selection Form needed for the assignment of “clients” to Reader and Healers. Because traffic on Southern California freeways can be unpredictable, please plan to leave extra early so you will arrive before 7:15.
- Stand-by registration begins at 6:00. First-come, first-served.
- Admittance cannot be guaranteed, but we are usually able to admit most, if not all stand-by registrants.
- Prepaid attendees MUST ARRIVE by 7:15 or they will forfeit their seat to stand-by attendees.
PREREQUISITE: None! (EVERYONE is welcome!)
TUITION: $30 (Some discounts may apply)
- NOTE: For prepaid attendees, no refunds or transfers to other events are permitted if you no-show or have to cancel
- NOTE: If an IMPART voucher is used to pay for this class, the actual voucher must be presented at least 24 hours in advanced of the event. No IOU’s will be accepted.
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is STRONGLY recommended for this event. Although stand-by spots are typically available, this event always sells out. (See additional information above.) To register, call us at (714) 599-0017 or email Anne@AnneReith.com
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, CA
- For legal reasons, readings and healings cannot be provided to anyone under the age of 18 unless the parent or legal guardian is present during the session.
- Click here to learn more about Anne’s Thursday evening Psychic Development, Mediumship, and Channeling class.
- Click here to learn more about IMPART’s Certification Programs for Psychics, Mediums, and Healers.
- For more information about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops and Anne’s Calendar.
Visit our Google+ page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.