Karuna Reiki I Practitioner Classes
in Orange County, California
Teachers at IMPART are
Registered Karuna Reiki® Master/Teachers
through the International Center of Reiki Training
Phil Acker (Registration #KM091807)
Anne Reith, Ph.D. (Registration #KM044792)
NOTE: Click here to view a video of Dr. Anne discussing Karuna Reiki
Take your healing abilities to a whole new dimension and begin clarifying your life’s purpose in the process!
Karuna Reiki® is an advanced form of Reiki that has proven to be more powerful and also gentler than Usui or Tibetan Reiki. As with Reiki, it taps into universal life force energy; however, it also accesses higher vibrational energies from more dimensions than Reiki. Many practitioners and recipients of Karuna Reiki report profound experiences that lead to increased health, well-being, and clarity regarding their life purpose or mission.
NOTE: Karuna Reiki is regulated by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) and only Registered teachers are allowed to provide classes.
KARUNA REIKI I COURSE OBJECTIVES:
During this 1-time workshop, you will:
- Learn the origins of Karuna Reiki® and how it is similar to and yet different from Usui and Tibetan Reiki
- Be attuned to the 4 Karuna Reiki I symbols, which prepare the body for deep healing
- Be guided through the process of conducting treatment sessions using the Karuna Reiki I symbols
- Discuss Karuna Reiki guides who tend to be ascended masters, archangels, angels, saints, etc. (e.g., Jesus, Mother Mary, the apostles and saints, Kuan Yin, Krishna, Buddha)
- Be provided with ample time to practice using your new Karuna Reiki I energy during a healing session
KARUNA REIKI I INCLUDES:
- A professionally prepared 31-page manual, which is supplemental to the official manual provided by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT).
- In-person instruction with time for questions.
- Attunement to 4 Karuna Reiki I Practitioner symbols.
- Extended time to practice your new skills.
- A “Certificate of Completion” issued by the ICRT, which makes you eligible to become registered with the ICRT as a Karuna Reiki I Practitioner.
KARUNA REIKI I CLASS INTEREST FORM:
REPEAT THIS COURSE FOR FREE: Students who have previously taken (i.e., paid for) this course with Anne are welcome to sit in for FREE. We will need to confirm your attendance in our database. Once confirmed, you must let us know that you plan to attend, and you will be responsible for bringing your manual with you. (NOTE: If you need a new manual, you can purchase for a minimal fee.)
Here’s What Students Are Saying About
Anne’s “Karuna Reiki I” Class
“After completing Karuna I, my connection to spiritual energy felt much stronger and deeper. The Karuna II attunement seemed to launch and release deep emotional energy. The energy felt like beautiful warm waves of bliss and love, as well as intense waves of great sadness all pouring deep into my heart chakra and soul. Truly amazing! Reiki and Karuna Reiki have changed my life for the better. I feel calmer, lighter, more intuitive, and more in the moment than ever before. I am forever grateful for Karuna Reiki and my wonderful Karuna Reiki Master/Teacher, Anne.” (D.D., Corona, California)
For more information about what Anne’s students have gained from attending her Karuna Reiki Classes, please visit Reviews and Testimonials Page.
DATE: Sunday, June 30, 2019
TIME: Noon-7:00 p.m.
- Optional Payment Plans**
- 2 payments of $155
- 3 payments of $105
- 4 payments of $85
Click here to learn more about IMPART Certification Programs for Psychics, Mediums, and Healers.
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- The student may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until the student has provided either (a) post-dated checks or (b) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date.
**Payment plans include an administration fee
KARUNA REIKI I CLASS INTEREST FORM:
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, California
- Reiki is not licensed by the State of California and is NOT intended to replace traditional Western medical or mental health treatments.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see Reviews and what Anne’s students have to say about her Reiki classes and/or FAQs about Classes and Workshops.
- Click below for information about other Karuna Reiki courses:
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.