Intermediate Astrology: Aspects, Configurations, Patterns, and Natal Chart Interpretation
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
This is where astrology “gets good”!
In Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself and Others, Anne focused on helping you learn about yourself from the perspective of your Natal (AKA Birth) Chart. In the process, you built a firm foundation upon which to build a sturdy house (i.e., your future learning in the field of astrology).
During this Intermediate Astrology: Aspects, Configurations, Patterns, and Natal Chart Interpretation course, it’s time to build that house on your solid foundation! You will learn about which rooms within the house and which players in those rooms (e.g., planets, nodes) work harmoniously together and which are more challenging.
This intermediate-level knowledge will be revealed through the study of the geometric relationship (called aspects) between the planets. Once aspects are understood, then specific planetary configurations and patterns can be identified that make the chart literally “come alive”!
Once you understand astrological concepts such as aspects, configurations, and planetary patterns, you have the information you need to do a basic natal chart interpretation. But where do you start with integrating all this information about a natal chart? Anne will provide you with worksheets and guidance in how to pull everything together, and she will also provide guidance about how to present information in a compassionate and ethical manner. It is at the intermediate level that the student of astrology truly begins to understand the depth and breadth of knowledge that can be gained from the study of a natal birth chart.
NOTE: Click here for more information about all of Dr. Anne’s Astrology Courses.
Intermediate Astrology Course Objectives
- Discover how “aspects” make a chart come alive (e.g., conjunctions, squares, trines, oppositions)
- Expand your understanding of aspects by including important “configurations” when exploring charts (e.g., t-squares, grand trines, stelliums, grand crosses)
- Explore planetary patterns as a way to deepen your understanding of a chart (e.g., bowl, see-saw, locomotive)
- Receive extensive instruction in how to do natal chart interpretations
- Learn important ethics and guidelines when doing chart interpretations
What Is Included in the Intermediate Astrology Course
- An extensive Intermediate Astrology manual presented in an easy-to-use workbook format
- In-person instruction with time for questions
- A copy of your natal (AKA birth) chart, aspectarian, and other supportive print-outs
- The opportunity to view an online video of each astrology class. Each video will be available for 1 month following class meetings, and anyone who is registered for the course will be given access to it. This is a wonderful opportunity for (a) those who were present at the class and would like to review some or all of the class content in order to “lock in the learning” and (b) for those who have to miss a class for any reason.
NOTE ABOUT VIDEOS: The videos of each class meeting are ONLY provided for those who are enrolled in the course and either had to miss a class or would like to review what was covered. Unfortunately, Anne’s courses are not yet set up for distance-learning opportunities. You must be able to attend each class in person. However, Anne does hope to convert many of her courses to online classes in the future. Therefore, please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community so you can be informed when the online courses become available.
Special Requirement of All Students Enrolled in Intermediate Astrology Course
Learning astrological information is a cumulative process (i.e., understanding new information requires understanding previously presented information). Therefore, if you enroll in this course, you will need to make a commitment to review the video of a missed class before attending the next class. Time cannot and will not be spent in the next class getting you “caught up.”
How to Repeat the Intermediate Astrology Course for a Reduced Fee
A limited number of seats in this course will be made available for those who have previously taken Anne’s multi-part Intermediate Astrology course. Contact Anne in order to determine if you are eligible for the reduced fee and to discuss payment options.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with the course, you can receive a full refund of your tuition. However, in order to qualify, you must (a) request a refund before the 2nd class meeting and (b) return the workbook.
Registration Information for the Intermediate Astrology Course
DATES FOR 2019: 4th Thursdays of the month. The 2019 Intermediate Astrology course is now closed to new members. Contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com if you would like to be added to the “Interested List” for future Intermediate Astrology courses.
- This 10-part course will be held on the 4th Thursdays of January-October 2019.
- Specific dates during 2019: January 24, February 28, March 28, April 25, May 23, June 27, July 25, August 22, September 26, & October 24.
TIME: 7:00-9:00 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself and Others (or permission of instructor)
TUITION: Course includes ten (10) 2-hour classes, in-person instruction, monthly access to video archive of class meetings, manual, and all astrological charts and tables.
- $395 if paid in full
- Optional Payment Plans**
- 2 payments of $205
- 3 payments of $145
**Payment plans include an administrative fee
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- The first payment must be received in order to confirm registration in the course.
- The student can select the date of the additional payment(s). If a 2-payment plan is selected, then the 2nd payment must be received no later than the 2nd class meeting. If a 3-payment plan is selected, then the 2nd payment must be received no later than the 2nd class meeting, and the 3rd payment must be received no later than the 3rd class meeting.
- For any additional payments, the student must either (1) provide a post-dated check(s) or (2) provide credit card authorization.
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED: Contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, CA
Astrological Charts for Intermediate Astrology Course
As part of your tuition, you will receive all charts used during the course. This will be for you or for one person of your choosing.
Anne would be glad to prepare additional charts and tables for your family or friends. There will a $15 charge per Natal Chart and an additional $10 for any additional charts or tables requested (e.g., aspectarian) of your natal (AKA birth) chart.
- To sign up to receive Anne’s New & Full Moon Updates, see Join Anne’s Online Community.
- Anne also teaches the following Astrology courses: (a) Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself and Others and (b) Advanced Astrology: Advanced Natal Chart Interpretation, Transits, and Much More!
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops and Anne’s Calendar.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.