in Orange County, California
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
Come learn how to be a medium!
Learn to communicate with your deceased loved ones
and with the deceased loved ones of others!
This is the perfect class for anyone wanting to learn how to become a psychic medium. You will learn how to use “the clairs” (e.g., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance) to communicate with those who once lived here on the Earth plane. Each class will include:
- Mini-lectures that answer many of the questions for those who would like to learn how to become a psychic medium such as:
- Why is it said, “All mediums are psychic, but not all psychics are mediums”?
- How soon after someone dies can we connect with him/her?
- Can a deceased loved one be your “guide”?
- What about special situations (e.g., souls who don’t cross, what are “ghosts,” deaths from suicide)?
- Can you see evidence of their presence in photographs in the form of orbs? Anne will explain what orbs are and will bring a notebook containing pictures of orbs.
- A guided meditation will be included each evening that is designed to help you connect with someone who has crossed over to the Light.
- A variety of exercises will be used to help you practice your new mediumship skills.
- First-time students receive a FREE handout on psychic protection. (Click here to review Anne’s ebook Psychic Protection 101).
NEW STUDENTS WELCOME ANYTIME
No previous mediumship or psychic development skills required!
Different topics, guided meditations, and exercises each week.
* * * COME WHEN YOU CAN & MISS WHEN YOU MUST! * * *
- It is recommended that before each mediumship class you take a moment to invite a deceased loved one to join you. Deceased loved ones often say that they are present during a reading simply because they were invited!
- Although regular attendance is recommended when learning Mediumship, it is not required.
Here’s What Anne’s Students Have to Say About Her Mediumship Classes:
“I am so grateful for the opportunities that Anne provides in her psychic development and mediumship classes! I just can’t stop thinking about how high the vibration is during each class. Last night, it was a wonderful experience working with our small group and our group leader was awesome! Thank you so much, Anne! Your classes enrich my life, and you are truly a wonderful teacher!” (S.S., Santa Ana, CA)
The Mediumship class is part of Anne’s Psychic Development, Mediumship, and Channeling class, which meets on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Thursdays of each month. Outlined below is the structure of the Thursday evening class. Feel free to click on the links for additional information about these topics:
- 1st THURSDAYS: PSYCHIC SKILL DEVELOPMENT. Class time includes practice using a skill or tool. Topics vary each month (e.g., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance, angels & archangels, perceiving auras, psychometry, tarot, runes, crystals, psychic protection).
- 2nd THURSDAYS: LECTURE/DEMO SERIES. These classes focus on topical presentations relevant to psychics, mediums, healers (e.g., channeling, dream interpretation, pendulums, past lives, muscle testing, Law of Attraction).
- 3rd THURSDAYS: MEDIUMSHIP. Class time includes practice and short lectures on various topics relevant to mediumship (e.g., how long before you can connect, what do deceased loved ones “look” like, how do they spend their time on the other side, what can we do if they aren’t at peace yet).
NOTE: Reiki training classes are recommended by Anne for her mediumship development students because Reiki will often “jump start” and “expand” your mediumship skills. The reason for this is that the attunements, which are part of the Reiki and Karuna Reiki training process, are designed to open up the same energy channels (i.e., meridians) within the body through which psychic information is received (e.g., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance).
DATES: 3rd Thursday of the month
TIME: 7:00-9:30 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: NONE! (Beginning, intermediate, and advanced students are always welcome!)
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is not required for this class. All forms of payment are accepted at the door. For more information, feel free to contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or (714) 599-0017.
TUITION: $30 (Discount to $25/class available when purchase package of 4 classes. Click here for details about IMPART Vouchers.)
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, California
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.