IMPART Registration and Refund
Policies and Procedures
Click the link below for more information about IMPART Registration and Refund Policies and Procedures:
- Registration and Refund Policies/Procedures for (a) Monday Evening Sampling of Reading and Healing Techniques events and (b) Tuesday and Thursday On-going IMPART Courses at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center
- Policies Regarding IMPART Vouchers
- Registration and Refund Policies/Procedures for 1-time IMPART Workshops (e.g., Reiki, Psychic Development 101, Business 101) and Multi-part Astrology Courses at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center
- Policies Regarding IMPART Payment Plans
- IMPART Course Cancellation Policy
Registration and Refund Policies/Procedures for (a) Monday Evening Sampling of Reading and Healing Techniques Events and (b) Tuesday and Thursday On-going IMPART Courses at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center
The tuition for (a) the 2nd Monday of every other month Sampling of Reading & Healing Techniques event, (b) the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Thursday Psychic Development, Mediumship, and Channeling class, and (c) the 4th Tuesday of the month Advanced Practice class is either:
- $30 per class
- $25 per class with the purchase of 4 IMPART Vouchers ($100 for 4 IMPART Vouchers)
- Registration in advance is strongly recommended for the Sampling of Reading & Healing Techniques event that occurs every other 2nd Monday of the month (i.e., January, March, May, July, September, November). These events almost always sell out, but a few stand-by tickets are usually available at the door. For those paying in advance, please contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or (714) 599-0017. If an IMPART voucher is used to pay for this event, the voucher must be received at least 2 weeks in advance (no IOU’s are permitted). For those coming stand-by, you will pay at the door if a seat is available.
- For students attending the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Thursday Psychic Development, Mediumship, and Channeling class or the 4th Tuesday of the month Advanced Practice class:
- Students may pay for individual classes or for IMPART vouchers
- Payment is accepted t the door with cash, check, or credit card authorization.
For those who choose to pay in advance and cannot attend, (a) no refunds are permitted and (b) the tuition can cannot be rolled over to another class.
Students wishing to enroll in certain IMPART classes can elect to purchase a set of 4 IMPART Vouchers for a total price of $100 (which comes to $25 per class). They can be purchased (a) in advance by emailing us at Anne@AnneReith.com, (b) by calling (714) 599-0017, or (c) at the door of any IMPART event.
Vouchers can only be used for the following classes:
- 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Thursday evenings – Psychic Development, Mediumship, & Channeling
- 2nd Monday every other month – Sampling of Reading & Healing Techniques
- 4th Tuesday of the month – Advanced Practice in the Psychic & Healing Arts
If you purchase IMPART vouchers:
- IMPART does not keep track of who purchased vouchers or how many of your vouchers have been used (or not used).
- Vouchers will be treated like cash.
- If lost, they cannot be replaced.
- Vouchers can be transferred to anyone you wish.
- There is no expiration date on IMPART Vouchers.
- If you arrive at a class that offers a discounted rate (e.g., 2nd Thursday of the month), then you need to provide an IMPART Voucher in order to receive the discounted rate. If you arrive without a voucher, then you will either need to (a) pay the full tuition for the class (no discounted rates will apply unless an IMPART Voucher is presented) or (b) pay for 4 more IMPART Vouchers and use one of those Vouchers for that evening’s class. In other words, “I owe you’s” will not be accepted.
- IMPART Vouchers can only be used to pay for the classes listed above. Vouchers cannot be used to pay for healing arts classes (e.g., Reiki), Tuesday evening Development Circles, 1-time weekend workshops (e.g., Psychic Development 101), multi-part Astrology courses, or online or in store products (e.g., audio recordings, ebooks).
Registration, Roll-Over, and Refund Policies/Procedures for 1-time IMPART Workshops (e.g., Reiki, Psychic Development 101, Business 101) and Multi-part Astrology Courses at the Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center
Tuition varies by class. Please refer to website page describing each class. Click here for a link to the page listing all IMPART Classes A-Z.
Registration in advance is required for all 1-time IMPART workshops and Multi-part Astrology Courses. Please contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
We realize that circumstances beyond your control or personal choice may result in your desire to withdraw from a course for which you have previously registered. If tuition was received in advance of the class/course, then in order to receive a refund, your request must be received by email or phone at least three weeks (21 days) prior to the course date.
No refunds will typically be approved less than three weeks (21 days) before the start of a class/course. However, if verifiable extenuating circumstances exist, then a 1-time accommodation may be approved. If granted, the following policies will be in effect:
- The student’s tuition for the course will be “rolled over” to the same course on a later date. The student’s tuition cannot be used to pay for a different course, any IMPART products, or IWWC rental fees.
- If the tuition rate has increased for the course since the time that the roll-over was approved, then the student agrees to pay the difference.
- Once the same course is scheduled on a date acceptable to the student, then the student will need to confirm in writing his or her intent to take the new course.
- Once confirmation is received in writing, then a request to withdraw from the new course must be received at least 21 days in advance of the class/course. If received 21 days or more in advance, then the tuition will be rolled over 1 more time to the same course on a later date. A refund will not be granted.
- If a request to withdraw from the new course is received less than 21 days in advance, then the option to “roll over” the tuition will not be granted again and the student will forfeit his or her tuition.
- If the student has been approved for a second roll-over of his/her tuition and the student requests in writing to withdraw from the course, then the tuition is forfeited regardless of how far in advance the withdrawal request is received.
Exceptions to Roll-Over Policy
- A roll-over of tuition will not be automatically approved if (a) a student cancels less than 7 days in advance of the course, (b) the student is enrolled in a course that is sold out, and (c) IMPART is unable to find someone to fill the seat in the class/course.
- At her discretion, Anne may choose to no longer teach a course that is currently being offered through IMPART. If this happens and a student has been previously approved for a roll-over of their tuition for a discontinued course, the student can apply the tuition to either (a) another course currently being offered through IMPART or (b) if available, the online equivalent of the course (i.e., downloadable ebook & video). If the student cannot find an acceptable alternative course or isn’t interested in the online version of the course, then the student will forfeit his or her roll-over tuition.
If the student chooses to use a payment plan:
- The student may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until the student has provided either (a) post-dated checks or (2) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date.
- If the student withdraws before the course, then see previous section regarding Refund Policies.
- If insufficient funds are available to cover post-dated checks, then all fees incurred by IMPART are the responsibility of the student. Reimbursement is expected within 7 days of notification.
- If a credit card is no longer active at the time that a payment was authorized, then the student is responsible for providing IMPART with an alternative form of payment within 3 days of the original payment date.
Courses with insufficient enrollment may have to be canceled. Enrollees will be notified at least 48 hours in advance by email or phone. All registrants will receive a full refund of their tuition.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.