IMPART Reading and Healing Experience
The “IMPART Reading and Healing Experience” is an opportunity for IMPART Certification Program students, IMPART Certification Program graduates, and other advanced students to provide services to the public.
Each paid attendee will be provided with two sessions that will be approximately 12-13 minutes in length. The two sessions will include:
- 1 brief energy healing (e.g., Reiki, Karuna Reiki, chakra balancing)
- EITHER 1 brief psychic reading OR 1 brief mediumship session
PROCESS OF ASSIGNING ATTENDEES TO PRACTITIONERS:
Both (a) the assignment of attendees to practitioners and (b) the session times will be determined by “pulling names from a hat.” An IMPART staff member will assign each participant to (a) 1 session with a Healer and (b) EITHER 1 session with a Psychic OR 1 session with a Medium.
After the assignment process is complete, all attendees will be given a handout with the bios for all of the practitioners participating in the event so they can learn more about the practitioner to which they were assigned.
- Attendees cannot request a specific practitioner.
- Attendees cannot request a specific session time.
- If during the random assignment process the time of your second session overlaps with the time of your first session, then the IMPART staff member will pull additional sessions from the same “hat” until the times do not conflict.
- If during the random assignment process you are given a session with a practitioner that you do not want to work with (for any reason), then the IMPART staff member will pull a different session from the same “hat. ” This “right of refusal” option can only be used one time during the random draw process.
PREREGISTRATION STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
Event size is limited!
Therefore, preregistration is strongly recommended
and is the only way to guarantee a spot in this event.
ALTHOUGH STAND-BY SPOTS ARE TYPICALLY AVAILABLE,
THIS EVENT WILL LIKELY SELL OUT!
Stand-by spots are assigned on a “first-come, first-served basis.”
Therefore, we recommend arriving as early as 6:30 p.m.
Admittance cannot be guaranteed,
but there is historically a 99% chance that stand-bys are admitted.
ON-SITE CHECK-IN FOR PREPAID ATTENDEES
Check-in for prepaid attendees will begin at 6:30 p.m.
You MUST arrive at the latest by 7:15!
If you preregister for this event by prepaying and
you do not arrive by 7:15,
then you MAY forfeit your seat at the event
if we have standby attendees ready to take your spot.
Please allow for extra travel time given the
unpredictability of Southern California freeways.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY
For prepaying attendees,
no refunds or transfers to other events
are available with this event.
Please understand that a specific practitioner, session time,
and/or type of modality (e.g., type of healing, type of reading)
cannot be guaranteed.
Attendees will be assigned to Practitioners at random.
DATE OF NEXT EVENT: The next date is currently being selected. To provide input regarding the date of this and other IMPART classes, please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community. In the meantime, please check Anne’s Calendar regularly.
TIME: 7:00-9:30 p.m.
ARRIVAL TIME FOR PREPAID ATTENDEES
- We strongly recommend arriving by 6:30-6:45 p.m. because all random assignments to practitioners will be made on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
- Check-in and the assignment process begins at 7:00.
- Unfortunately, if you arrive after 7:15, you may not be admitted to the event if stand-by attendees are available to fill your spot. You MUST ARRIVE BY 7:15 in order to guarantee your prepaid spot is available to you.
- All sessions begin at 8:00 and will occur at 15-minute intervals until the event ends at 9:30.
- Stand-by registration occurs on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Therefore, we recommend getting in line starting between 6:30-6:45 p.m.
- Registration of stand-by attendees will begin at 6:30.
- Admittance cannot be guaranteed, but there is historically a 99% chance that stand-bys are admitted.
- Prepaid attendees must arrive by 7:15 or they will forfeit their seat to stand-by attendees.
PREREQUISITE: None! (EVERYONE is welcome!)
TUITION: $25 (Some discounts may apply)
- NOTE: For prepaid attendees, no refunds or transfers to other events are permitted if you no-show or have to cancel.
- NOTE: If an IMPART Voucher is used to pay for this class, the actual voucher must be presented at least 1 week in advance of the event. No IOU’s will be accepted.
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is STRONGLY recommended for this event. Although stand-by spots are typically available, this event will likely sell out. (See additional information above.) To register, call us at (714) 599-0017 or email Anne@AnneReith.com
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, CA
- For legal reasons, readings and healings cannot be provided to anyone under the age of 18 unless the parent or legal guardian is present during the session.
- Click here to learn more about IMPART’s Certification Programs for Psychics, Mediums, and Healers.
- For more information about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops and Anne’s Calendar.
Visit our Google+ page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.