Psychic Development 101: “The Clairs”
Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
Discover how Spirit communicates!
- Do you sometimes wonder if you are psychic or wish you could develop this ability?
- Do you already know that you are psychic, but you aren’t sure how to differentiate “messages” from Spirit from your own thoughts or perceptions?
Those in spiritual form (e.g., angels, guides, deceased loved ones/pets) are so eager to communicate with us. However, they don’t have a physical body and, therefore, don’t have vocal cords. This makes it difficult for them to communicate with those of us on the Earth plane.
Luckily, there are many ways that spirit can communicate with us, and all of them involve energy. They may send us visual images, sounds, body sensations, emotions, or thoughts. That sounds simple enough, but we need to learn how to speak this language and decipher the messages that we are being given. For example, if we see the color red, what does this mean? Or if we hear drums, what does that mean? We also need to learn how to differentiate between messages coming from Spirit and our own internal daydreams, body sensations, thoughts, etc.
Contrary to common belief, there is no one “best” clair. All the clairs are wonderful gifts. You can think of them as different languages. Some people speak English, while others speak Japanese, French, or German. Each language can effectively communicate an idea, but you do need to learn the language in order to “speak” it.
This workshop is designed to teach you how to effectively communicate with angels guides, deceased loved ones, and other spiritual entities using the “clairs.”
- Explore each of the “clairs” in depth (i.e., clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance)
- Receive information about the advantages and disadvantages of each of the “clairs”
- Discuss how to tell the difference between Divine guidance and your own thoughts
- Determine which “clair” may be your strongest link to Spirit and which may be secondary sources of information
- Discuss how to use the “clairs” to receive accurate messages for yourself and others
- Learn exercises that you can use after this workshop to develop your abilities
- A very special guided meditation to help you develop your “clairs”
- Time to practice receiving messages from Spirit
- An extensive 31-page manual, including detailed descriptions of each “clair”
- 6 hours of in-person instruction with time for questions
REPEAT THE WORKSHOP FOR FREE: Students who have previously taken (i.e., paid for) this workshop with Anne are welcome to sit in for FREE. We will need to confirm your attendance in our database. Once confirmed, you must let us know that you plan to attend, and you will be responsible for bringing your manual with you. (NOTE: If you need a new manual, you can purchase for a minimal fee.)
Here’s What Students Are Saying About
Anne’s “Psychic Development 101: The Clairs” Class
“Anne’s class, “Psychic Development 101,” was a real eye-opener for me . . . literally! My third eye expanded immediately after her excellent guided meditation, and I was able to see auras and also became claircognizant. Thank you, Anne, you are a wonderful teacher! “(P.M., Santa Ana, California) 5 Stars
“I’ve learned so much in such a short period of time. I feel that Anne has opened doors that would not have been opened had I not participated in her Psychic Development class. She helps make the experience natural, comfortable, joyful, and an adventure.” (F.T., Long Beach, California) 5 Stars
“This class was informative and contained an understanding of what our “clairs” are, how to use them, protect them and advance them. I left Anne’s class once again with an understanding of who I am in this arena, how to manage my gifts, and what the next step is. Great class!” (S.G. Cypress, California) 5 Stars
“The materials provided were clear and easy to follow. The examples provided were very practical. The clearly defined terms of the “clairs” have helped me understand my strengths.” (L.M. Orange, California) 5 Stars
“I love Anne’s openness to guiding us to learn our own methods, language and experience, and being open to developing our own system vs. the right way.” (C.V. Irvine, California)
“I got more understanding of the range of messages and how they come in. I learned to trust in the information that I am getting and what that feels like.” (A.L. Costa Mesa, California) 5 Stars
DATE: The next date is currently being selected. To provide input regarding the date of this and other IMPART classes, please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community. In the meantime, please check Anne’s Calendar regularly.
TIME: Noon-6:00 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: None! (Beginning, intermediate, & advanced students are welcome!)
- Optional Payment Plans**
- 2 payments of $75
- 3 payments of $55
Click here to learn more about IMPART Certification programs for Psychics, Mediums, and Healers.
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- You may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until you have provided either (a) post-dated checks or (b) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date.
**Payment plans include an administration fee
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required! To register, contact us at (714) 599-0017 or email us at Anne@AnneReith.com to register.
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, CA
- This workshop is REQUIRED for all IMPART Psychic and Medium Certification students.
- This workshop and Connecting with Your Angels and Guides workshops are both strongly recommended for ALL students of psychic development, mediumship, and the healing arts.
- To learn more about connecting with Spirit, see FAQ’s About Connecting with Spirit.
- To review what Anne’s students have gained from attending her Psychic Development 101: The Clairs workshop, please visit Reviews and Testimonials Page.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops and Anne’s Calendar.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.