Instructor: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
Discover the hidden power of the tarot!
Are you new to tarot or are you someone who has repeatedly struggled to learn the tarot system?
Or do you have a tarot deck that you enjoy but would like to learn more about how it works or how to get more out of your readings?
Tarot has been around for hundreds of years, but many people avoid using it because they find it difficult to remember the meanings of 78 cards, all of which can be interpreted in an upright or reversed position. That’s 156 cards!
Come to this afternoon workshop where you’ll learn lots of “tricks” that will help you remember the meanings of all 78 cards. We’ll start with the basics (e.g., how to select the right tarot deck for you, caring for and cleansing your cards) and then we’ll move to the mechanics of doing readings (e.g., shuffling cards, selecting cards, the importance of your intention, how to ask your question).
We will also discuss how to use all types of divination tools for psychic readings (e.g., tarot, runes, angel cards). Anne will share which tool she believes will provide the “best” answer when certain questions are being asked.
Your manual will provide you with interpretations of all 78 cards (both upright and reversed), and 12 different tarot spreads will be presented. After a guided meditation that is designed to connect you with a special “tarot guide,” you will then practice doing readings for yourself and others.
- Learn basic information about the effective use and proper care of your tarot cards
- Understand the differences between the Major Arcana, Minor Arcana, Pip, and Court cards
- Review the 78 cards and their meanings
- Discover a wide variety of tricks for learning and remembering the meanings of the different cards
- Explore both basic and advanced tarot spreads, which can also be used with other types of cards (e.g., angel/archangel cards)
- Practice using tarot cards for psychic readings
- Focus will be on using both tarot cards and your intuitive abilities to interpret cards during readings
- 6 hours of in-person instruction with time for questions
- A 39-page manual that includes directions for using tarot cards, interpretations of all 78 tarot cards (upright and reversed), and 12 tarot spreads
- A guided meditation designed to connect you with a specialized guide for learning the tarot
- Time is provided for practice readings with yourself and others
REPEAT THE WORKSHOP FOR FREE: Students who have previously taken (i.e., paid for) this workshop with Anne are welcome to sit in for FREE. We will need to confirm your attendance in our database. Once confirmed, you must let us know that you plan to attend, and you will be responsible for bringing your manual with you. (NOTE: If you need a new manual, you can purchase for a minimal fee.)
Here’s What Students Are Saying
About Anne’s “Tarot 101” Class
“I liked all your research work for the manual on the meaning of the cards-this took lots of hard work. Excellent workshop-even for those very familiar using the Tarot-and a must for beginners.” (K.V., Pasadena, California) 5 Stars
“The manual was very helpful. It made a slightly overwhelming tool more manageable and less daunting.” (L.M., Orange, California) 5 Stars
DATE: The next date is currently being selected. To provide input regarding the date of this and other IMPART classes, please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community. In the meantime, please check Anne’s Calendar regularly.
TIME: Noon-6:00 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: None! (Beginning, intermediate, & advanced students are welcome!)
- $140 if paid in full
- Optional Payment Plans**
- 2 payments of $75
- 3 payments of $55
Click here to learn more about IMPART Certification programs for Psychics, Mediums, and Healers.
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- You may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until you have provided either (a) post-dated checks or (b) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date.
**Payment plans include an administration fee
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required for this course! To preregister, contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
LOCATION: Impart Wisdom and Wellness Center, 540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108, Santa Ana, CA
- If you have a traditional tarot deck (78 cards), feel free to bring it with you. However, extra decks will be available.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see FAQ’s About Classes & Workshops and Anne’s Calendar.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.