In the Pacific Time Zone, the New Moon will occur at 1:03 p.m. on Monday, February 4. This New Moon finds the Moon and Sun in conjunction (0°) at 16° of Aquarius. To further clarify how this New Moon will impact you on a personal level, locate 16° of Aquarius in your birth/natal chart. The issues associated with that house are going to be most influenced by this New Moon’s presence.
Unfortunately, Earthly matters are demanding my attention right now. Therefore, I’m going to have to forego my usual careful analysis of this Aquarius New Moon and provide just the following highlights:
- This Aquarius New Moon on Monday, February 4, has many positive aspects to it. There are indications that this could be a period of time when we feel more optimistic, hopeful, and even joyful. Even if there are challenges, it will be easier now to see the positive aspects of everything and everyone. We will benefit from looking for spiritual blessings whenever possible. Social interactions with those we define as our “tribe” are definitely favored.
- However, Aquarius is also an individualist who wants to do things his or her own way. There’s even a rebellious side to this sign. We may feel ready to break free from something (or someone) that has felt restrictive or oppressive. Now is the time!
- There could be some unexpected and potentially delightful surprises. But as surprises are known to do, they can shake things up. Remain flexible, think things through, talk about any confusion or frustrations, and don’t resist if these changes require letting go of past ways of doing things.
- If we feel like “old stuff” is coming up again, that’s because it is! Although new beginnings may already be present in our lives, there are several indications that we still need to finish up some old issues before we start the next chapter (especially between now and March). As mentioned above, this may require letting go of the old to make room for the new.
- Finally, there’s also a great deal of energy right now. Things may develop and move quickly, so we need to strap ourselves in! If all of this energy is not channeled appropriately (e.g., working on projects, exercise), we could see some “explosions.” But the overall positive energy around the Aquarius New Moon will likely add a level of lightheartedness and inclusivity that will make this less likely to happen.
Thank you for your patience, and I hope to be “on track” by the time of the Virgo Full Mon on Tuesday, February 19.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE NEW & FULL MOON REPORTS?
If you are not already on our email list, please be sure to join so you are guaranteed to receive her New & Full Moon Reports.
THIS BLOG POST WAS WRITTEN BY
- Anne Reith, Ph.D. (AnneReith.com)
- For information about Dr. Reith’s downloadable ebooks and meditations, feel free to visit her online Store
SOME INFORMATION TAKEN FROM
- The Mountain Astrologer (magazine)
- Various online sources (e.g., www.cafeastrology.com)
- New Moons and Full Moons often influence us for the 3 days before and 3 days after the actual event.
New Moon at 16° of Aquarius
- Monday, February 4, 2019, 1:03 p.m. PST
- Monday, February 4, 2019, 4:03 p.m. EST
- Monday, February 4, 2019, 9:03 p.m. GMT